trampoline & fitness

samsaccount

Visit site
I am considering buying a small trampoline to use on a daily basis to help improve my fitness, does anyone have one if so does it work, have you noticed any improvments, worth the money?
What does it actually help tone, is it just your legs?
Any info would be great as I would buy one tomorrow if at all, thank you all in advance

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Dont know about the little ones but we have a 13ft trampoline, and it is the hardest workout ever. If you can do more than 5 minutes you must be superfit! Excellent fun exercise
grin.gif
grin.gif

samsaccount

Visit site
I am guessing that the big ones work the same as the small ones, geeze help me if you have to be superfit to do 5 mins *panics* haha

samsaccount

Visit site
*panics even more* well if you don't see me on here for a while i would start to worry that i have had a cardiac arrest or something from just standing on the damn thing
smirk.gif

clipclop

Visit site
Get a big one as you can have more fun exercising.

When you mention the small one, I asume you mean the small gym style ones?

We had one and they are boring. Get a big garden one and learn to do somersaults etc. Much more fun
laugh.gif

SuperTramp are the best and last for years
smile.gif

samsaccount

Visit site
I am sure they are in very good order
smirk.gif

No danger of the pond or spikey fence unless those damn pixies put them in my room whilst I sleep, if they do it is the 3rd time this month! haha

edited because i cannot spell

SilverSkye

Visit site
Just posted in IZT's thread actually about this. YO has a massive trampoline for her daughter and i used that to get fitter over the summer is great fun and such hard work, although is amazing how much more difficult things are as you get older when i was a kid i could do back flips front flips all sorts, took me weeks to even attempt one!!

samsaccount

Visit site
Bonzabean, yes I mean a small gym one, cannot afford a big one plus i don't fancy trampolining in the rain when it is dark but they are fun, remember the ones at highschool were mega fun, slightly scary though haha

clipclop

Visit site
Ah well, I suppose a little tramp is more fun than running on the spot. I found I kept falling off of mine. Got carried away and then *SPLAT*!! LOL.

samsaccount

Visit site
If i go 'splat' i shall find myself impaled on my washing basket or my larva lamp, dont have much room in my room to be honest haha