Transport for Bluebell Ride this Sunday - I'm desperate!

unbalanced

Visit site
So I had a self drive box booked up this weekend to go to the Bluebell ride in Bishops Stortford but unfortunately it has had an accident so the lady can't rent it to me. Then YO said she could take me and found out her trailer had a flat (hasn't had it out of the barn in a year so her partner now doesn't want her to use it until it's serviced). I'm beginning to think I'm cursed.
YO and the horsebox lady gave me a couple of numbers to try but everyone seems booked up. I could find the offer of a trailer but YO has lost a bit of confidence lately and won't want to drive something not hers. If it's 3.5 ton I can drive but I only have a car licence and nothing that can tow anyway.
I am in Basildon area. Any ideas? Anyone know anything not already booked, or up for sharing a lift with polite pony?

Thank you very much in advance x

unbalanced

Visit site
Thank you - called around - used every one of your contacts and a lady who is a friend of equines in motion is taking me :)

keeperscottage

Visit site
Not able to help re: transport but just to say I've been on the Bluebell Ride SO many times in the past and it really is one of the best long distance rides! I'm local to the venue and drove past one of the bluebell woods today (or should I say yesterday as it's now past midnight!) and sadly, due to the rotten weather, there isn't a bluebell in sight! Such a shame! Hope you make it to Upwick and have a great ride!