transport hire question!?

elkiebean

www.sendbarnsequestrian.co.uk
Hi

I wanted to find out how much people charge or would pay for transport hire in Surrey area (can be further out as well, just want a general price idea really)....

Specifically for trailer hire of something like an Ifor Williams Eventa L or Equi Trek Show Treka L (or anything similar really)
to include everything: driver, car, trailer (for someone like me who doesn't even have a car that tows so couldn't hire just trailer on its own)

Plus maybe groom service on top if required.

Does anyone do that in this area??? ive done a quick google but its all hire and you have to drive yourself.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

puppystitch

Visit site
Can it be a lorry? Try SB Equestrian - very professional and friendly, but it's a 3.5t not a car and trailer. I forget the cost, which obviously varies depending on where you want to go to / from. Look them up on FB and ask for a quote.

*I'm not associated with them in any way!*

be positive

Visit site
Something like this company, link below, I am not sure you will find many trailers being used with small lorries being so popular and easy to deal with, most horses also prefer to travel in a box, prices on the link show it to be £1 per mile with waiting time and grooms fee on top so probably not much different to self drive hire but with a helping hand if required.

http://www.idealhorsetransport.co.uk/Services.html