Transporting colt from Surrey to Cape town, SA?

Drummer

Visit site
Hi,

I am contacting companies to get quotes on the above but they are taking a couple of days. So wondered if anyone here had any experience of the above and a rough price?

It's for a 10 month old Appaloosa colt. Thank you

Drummer

Visit site
Thank you, I have been in touch with them along with a few others and am just still waiting on quotes. Just wondered if anyone here had any rough ideas on the price? It is for my boss, so a great excuse to come on here.

Otimoo

Visit site
excuse me byrony are you getting yourself a new gee gee and not telling me!!!
blush.gif
xx

Otimoo

Visit site
wow i am soooo stupid i should finish reading the whole post before i think you're off eloping again lol hope drum bum is ok. p.s i'm moving both of mine this weekend to trevors!
laugh.gif
can't wait xx

Ciss

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, I have been in touch with them along with a few others and am just still waiting on quotes. Just wondered if anyone here had any rough ideas on the price? It is for my boss, so a great excuse to come on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably about £10,000 as there are long quarantine periods at both ends becuase of EVA (this end) and the need to get them vaccinated and actibely protected against African Horse Sickness at the other end. I also think that there are very few quarnatine stattions so that can delay things too.

foraday

Visit site
BBA Shipping and IRT both in Newmarket

Costs around 9-12k depending upon tests-30 days pre export quarantine is required as well