Travel boots?

katiejaye

Visit site
I just accidently washed Louis' polypad travel boots on too high a heat and they have died...I am in mourning as I loved them! Can anyone suggest any good new travel boots. Louis has quite dainty legs so I need something that is not too structured or generous on size.

katiejaye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Why change if you and your horse love them so much! Also change the washing machine so you don't kill the new ones!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

He he! Thanks, was tired and forgot to change the washer setting so my fault completely! The only problem is they don't seem to make them in the same style as my old ones
frown.gif

foraday

Visit site
What a shame they have changed design!

They can make things to order!! Give them an email and see if they would make you the same!

Luckily I never change the dial on the washer! 40 for everything although I did see an advert recently saying drop to 30 to save the planet a bit more.

I only ever wash my stuff or my horses or my dogs stuff so 30 shouldn't be a problem!

RunToEarth

Visit site
I did that with mine, only difference is I didnt know what I had done wrong, im not good with washing machines! I love the premier equine ones, they are ace!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Will secone the premier equine ones, friend has a pair and they're rather nice and not at all pricey. Failing those, weatherbeets boots are brilliant, I've had mine for years and they're stilll going strong
laugh.gif

kat
xx

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I've not got the travel boots but have loads of other Premier Equine items, rugs, boots, saddle cloths, jackets etc. Real quality & at really good prices.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
My fav ones are the Bucas ones, they're shaped, but not ridged. Youngster travels with Polypads ones though and has no problems with them.

What colour were the ones that have died? I've got a spare set, but they may be the wrong colour for you.

Gingernags

Visit site
I have some "Polly Products" ones that *I think* are very similar to poly pad ones. The have no binding but are literally like tombstone shaped poly pads that wrap around, they are soft and never slip. I know you can still get them, and I find they are very good on fine legs!

ExRacers

Visit site
I have Woof Wear travel boots which I bought in 1989 & they are still in excellent condition despite getting used on a weekly basis by numerous horses over the years - can't recommend them highly enough!!!
smile.gif

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I've got some Polly Products ones, in red, medium size if they're any good? (same as Coppertop mentions) They've been used just twice, washed with no problems at all but I left them on a shelf in the sun so they have faded in parts - ooops!!
frown.gif
If they're any good to you, pm me.