TREC calender from our way (Rhone-Alpes)

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
OK - it's rather a long way for most of you
smile.gif

Here's a link to what's happening in TREC and Endurance down our way for the next season.
My first event next year will be at Isenore 01!
http://www.trec-rhonealpes.com/documents/PlaquetteCRTE2007.pdf

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
There are a couple in 38 (Isere) before the end of this year, but can't be everywhere at once.
Too many other commitments up to the end of this year, and I start getting complaints from the rest of my family if I indulge too much
frown.gif

Been on a couple of riding hols in the Drome though - it's really nice there and full of sandy paths
smile.gif
The avitar pic of James was taken there.

SSM

Visit site
I just drag hubby along
shocked.gif
Would love to do the Alp d'huez one - but Donkey even if she was out there would take one look at those mountains and say 'In these shoes, I don't think so'
smile.gif

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
We did a rando in the Vercour in 1999 - that was a lot of big hills and ups and downs on pretty hard stone trails. It was hard wear on the horses shoes, but my wife managed it with her Cob who was just 4 at the time! I didn't have James then, so I was on a club horse from the Ranch des Balmettes called Hamalia.
I remember we had a not so nice welcome at one of the Gîtes (Lente I think). Overbooked combined with a tremendous storm during the evening. The other places were fine luckily.