TREC training / other training?

Jellicle

Visit site
It is my birthday coming up and I would like to ask for a horsey training day or weekend as a present. At the moment I am into TREC and a bit of dressage. I was thinking about a day course at Talland on their horses, but I would also be really interested in a weekend away on my share horse practising TREC stuff.
I have found this place:
http://www.transwales.demon.co.uk/trec.htm, which is just what I'd like, but if I was taking the share horse I would like something closer to home (Warwickshire). Any ideas?

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
There is somewhere near Hereford that does Trec training, but barely any closer to you than the link you have already posted
frown.gif

I found I could practise pretty much everything I came across in the PTV here, at home. Just get imaginative with the poles and a washing line for the low branches, and find some steep banks to suss out how best to tackle them without breaking pace.
An XC course will give you a chance to practise steps/drops/ditches (ridden and led) and water
smile.gif

Jellicle

Visit site
Thanks Bounty - I have been practising at home, but I think it would be useful to have some advice on some things in a situation away from home, since often he seems to forget things with the excitement of a show!

I could be persuaded with Scotland - will PM you Charlotten!
Thanks guys