Trickle Net

Four Seasons

Visit site
I have a couple, best buy ever! Mine hang in the stable though. Some horses do get frustrated slighty due to the tiny holes, so make sure you weigh it down quite a bit if you are feeding from the ground.

Cowpony

Visit site
I gave up on mine. My mare got so frustrated with it she stopped even trying so I went back to normal small-holed nets.

angrybird1

Visit site
I don't like them... horses have to really pull at them and it's not good for their jaws and necks.
Can also make them bad tempered and frustrated.
Imagine having to eat your dinner in tiny chunks

Follysmum

Visit site
I used them all through the summer months in the field on the ground for my two barefoot ponies and find them great I have however been having trouble getting one of my horses that eat from one in the Stable he just doesn’t seem to be able to get the hang of it .

meleeka

Visit site
They may have changed since I got mine but I found them too small and difficult to fill. I also have Martsnets small holed nets which I prefer. They also do a floor feeder net with bungee top which is much easier than trying to make the cord safe.

shugmx

Visit site
I love mine, greedy horse causing all sorts of problems eating to much now able to give what he needs and it lasts 24hrs. Two nets at night and one during the day. It did take him two weeks to work out new way of eating out of it.

Surbie

Visit site
Greedy overweight cob has 3 over 24 hours - they have really slowed him down, but he does also regularly bite holes in them so I am getting pretty good at darning with baling twine. He thrashes them about which is annoying and probably not great for his neck, but it's a trade off for him having forage for longer overnight.

buzyizzy

Visit site
I've used mine in field and stable. They do throw them around in the field, but it slows them down a treat. Now have two, although I've just remembered that I paid for another one on facebook and haven't received it. Thanks for reminding me. :)