Trimmer recommendations on a budget please?

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
I've been looking at getting a pair of Clipperman Jester Trimmers mainly because they're on offer at the moment, but having seen them in the flesh at YHL I'm a bit concerned by the plastic guide comb. So can anyone recommend a decent trimmer that's not crazy expensive? They'll just be for clipping face and legs on my WB boy so don't need to be particularly heavy duty but equally don't want something that'll die after one winter.

Thanks all x

Leo Walker

Visit site
I've got a set of Wahl ones. Cost me £24.99 for a refurbished set from Ebay and they are amazing. I've done full clips with them in an emergency so they would easily cope with normal trimming. They arent marketed as horse trimmers, its the red ones marketed for dogs I think. I cant get on ebay from work to get a link, but let me know if I want to get you one later :)

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I bought the wahl pro ones recently I think they were £58 I have done legs and face with them and they have been perfect for this I wouldn't think they would go through very thick hair though.

claret09

Visit site
masterclip trimmers are great. I had two pairs of wolsey hummingbird clippers - not impressed. they broke really quickly. I have had my masterclip one's for at least three years and had two new sets of blades they are great. my boy has very little coat even in winter but is tided up most every weeks throughout the year