Tristan Tucker on Horse & Country

Carrottom

Visit site
Anyone seen it? What do you think? I've watched the first two episodes and I'm not sure, he seems to do similar things to the cowboy types but explains it somewhat differen

RachaelJC

Visit site
I like it and find his tone of voice quite soothing. Although sometimes the picture quality has a bit of a wobble and not sure if it's my TV or sky dish reception or filming quality. Wouldn't be surprised if it was my end!

It is similar to other methods, but he has made it his own. I looked on his website and you could get access to tutorials/videos for a sum of money.

Would be good if he ever did a tour or I could ever afford to travel and spend some time at his yard as his methods feel similar but different. Be good to see exactly how the progression is from 'problem' horse to 'problem solved' and how many people come back to him for further work.

southerncomfort

Visit site
I'm up to episode 5 I think. The horse has really calmed a lot and is learning to controls it's emotions.

I really like him. Reminds me very much of some of the American and Australian natural horse trainers, except that I think he takes things much more slowly and is very big on giving the horse time to digest what it's learned before moving on.

Carrottom

Visit site
Interesting to see a different horse with a specific problem (horse shyness). Ep 4 I think. I hope we get to see the follow up on theses horses. Picture quality much improved on this one.

HeyMich

Visit site
Yes, I've been watching the series. I'd love to try his technique on my mare as she's young and a bit spooky. Not sure I want to fork out for the whole shebang tho... Quite pricey! I follow him on FB too (TRT method), so I'm hoping to learn enough not to have to pay!!