Trying to find DELLA MILLS

Sol_Gemma

New User
Visit site
Hi, thought this might be a good place to post this. Della was a showjumper registered with the BSJA. I used to help her with her horses when i was 15/16 (im 25 now) Della was about 27/28 i think and was based in Eastrea, Whittlesea, Cambridgeshire. I heard that she has since moved and got married but thats all i know. I lost contact and would like to find out if she still has horses and get in contact again.
I did email the BSJA but they wouldnt give me any info as im not a member. Thanks!

miller

Visit site
She is now called Della Perry and lives somewhere near Whittlesey - don't know her number though

Edit to say : yes she still SJ's and deals - jumps at The College a fair bit.

fallin_stars

New User
www.facebook.com
Hi, thought this might be a good place to post this. Della was a showjumper registered with the BSJA. I used to help her with her horses when i was 15/16 (im 25 now) Della was about 27/28 i think and was based in Eastrea, Whittlesea, Cambridgeshire. I heard that she has since moved and got married but thats all i know. I lost contact and would like to find out if she still has horses and get in contact again.
I did email the BSJA but they wouldnt give me any info as im not a member. Thanks!

she is based at Eldnel, coates, (whittlsesy) Peterborough, cambs her number is 07960 760168
she still sells horses, mostly show jumpers/eventers. Hope this helps:)

Flying Change

New User
Visit site
I'm also trying to find contact details for Della. I knew her when she was at Trafalgar Farm Pondersbridge about 15 years ago. The number in the post above does not seem to be in use now.

Salrose

New User
Visit site
I know this thread is a few years old, but did you manage to contact Della? I'm hoping to ask her about my mare Taz who was sold to her previous owners by Della and I'd love to get some history on her. I messaged the Dog in a Doublet, but no reply yet.