Trying to find pony's 1st owner, Ayrshire

asbo

Does anyone know:

Mrs Prime
High Park Farm
New Cumnock
Ayrshire?

She is the ONLY person on new pone's passport and I think she may have bred her/bred from her, but I cant find anything online.

asbo

YES!

What pony is it?

I was very close to the family!
Mare called Skye Crystal, ANY info on her would be awesome, shes about 13 now, bay roan, had 5 foals I think and was bought from a dealer as a ex brood mare x

Moody-Mare

Mare called Skye Crystal, ANY info on her would be awesome, shes about 13 now, bay roan, had 5 foals I think and was bought from a dealer as a ex brood mare x
Yes, her name was saphire! I rode her years ago- Like possibly 8 years ago? A sweet little mare, we used to bomb around the field on her. Very forgiving little horse. What dealer did she come from?

asbo

Yes, her name was saphire! I rode her years ago- Like possibly 8 years ago? A sweet little mare, we used to bomb around the field on her. Very forgiving little horse. What dealer did she come from?
No idea, I have had her nearly 8 weeks, people before had her 4 yrs but she bucked the daughters off I think so she was more a pet and hasnt done anything for a while.
Shes very difficult to catch and quite shy.

Do you think you could get some more info or pass on my details?