Trying to find the impossible bridle - GAHHHHH

S_N

Visit site
I would LOVE a new bridle for B. BUT I am fussy! It has to be a comfort head peice and I DO NOT want a flash noseband, infact, if it's to come with a noseband, then I'd like a high ring grackle (IMO they are kinder than all nosebands that have a purpose). I also want billets to the bit NOT buckles or clips. I want English leather, NOT Stubben, Rhinegold, etc... - though I do like Sabre leather. It has to be black and not excessively chunky! Topper's Sabre Comfort bridle - the Cordoba - absolutely swamps her face, it's full sized, the the measurements for the cob size are no narrower. I also do not have a massive budget, however I appreciate that you pay for quality!!!

Can anyone help me please? Ta muchly!!

Weezy

Visit site
EASY! Cotswoldsaddlery will sort you out btu their website is under construction so PM CotswoldSJ
tongue.gif

piaffe

Visit site
im sure i bought one of thier bridles on ebay (might be wrong). comfort bridle, bloody horrible.
frown.gif
The leather is crap and was really disapointed.

Louby

Visit site
Ive just been looking on Ebay at grackle nosebands and they have an English leather, Treadstone complete bridle for £55. I dont know how good or bad they are but it says padded headpiece and no buckles! I dont like them either. Picture is of a tan coloured one but the listing is for a black one. Think its full size but its a shop selling them.
Good luck.

_jetset_

Visit site
Albion Comfort Bridle is lovely, really soft leather but comes with a regular caveson noseband. My friend has also bought a Jeffries one, and she is really thrilled with it.

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
Jeffries will do you a made to measure at no extra cost. you can specify what you want regarding billets, clips nosebands etc. And the leather is gorgeous. Sabre will also do the same I believe. but slightly more difficult to get hold of as they are not in many saddleries

tigers_eye

Visit site
Maybe have a look at Jeffries or Kate Negus. KN will let you "mix and match" to get exactly what you want, and their leather is divine. I am very pleased with my Forestier bridle, but that's French...

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm PF said she was really impressed with hers! Think she said she wants another!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhh!! don't go telling everyone!! They might think I've developed a fondness for bling!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Actually, it is a very nice bridle and I am very pleased with it
smile.gif
... and I AM thinking about getting another
blush.gif
blush.gif

sorona

Visit site
I have a Jeffrries show hunter bridle and the quality is appauling. The keepers keep falling down, I even have a teeny bit of bluetack on the back of them to keep them in place and the head peice split almost straight away. it looks lovely but on closer inspection it is a bag of sh*t.
I have a sabre show cavesson for one of my others and it is lovely, very good quality and people comment on how ncie it is but it does come up quite small as my boy has a small head but it isnt generous, even on him!

flyingfeet

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
im sure i bought one of thier bridles on ebay (might be wrong). comfort bridle, bloody horrible.
frown.gif
The leather is crap and was really disapointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I searched the records and can only find one transaction with a "piaffe" and it wasn't for a bridle. Let me know if it was one of ours, as we pride ourselves on our leather (spent a lot of time sourcing it!)

We are producing our new comfort bridles with billet rather than buckles - as I think they are ugly, but they won't be with us for another month (missing xmas which I am not happy about). I can certainly do a custom bridle at the moment with a grackle & reins of your choice.

Also another interesting bit of info - we supply Free Spirits.

Website is a bit cr*p on only contains a small percentage of what we stock, but I am working on it!