Trying to get to see a Flexee saddle :(

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I am wanting to try a Flexee saddle for the young Appy, so e-mailed the maker, who gave my details to the nearest agent.
The response was not ideal, she only has the vogue to try (this is twice the price!) and was very upfont about her charges! 35 pounds plus expenses at so much per mile, and she would need the postcde to work it out.
Now I do not expect anyone to work for nothing, but when you ask for a specific saddle and the only one on offer is twice the price, without the features you want (serge next to the horse), it feels like sharp practice.

Horsey Sophie

Visit site
I never warmed to their 'customer service' either - first there seemed to be endless delays & problems, then like you i had issues with fitters and it just seemed to go on and on! I ended up buying a different saddle elsewhere and both horse and I are very happy with it.

BlackRider

Visit site
I got a flexee nearly 12 months ago, I'm sure it came with a 7 day trial.

They are a small operation, and Debbie who deals with the sales/ dispatching only works part time for Heather.

I love my flexee saddle it fits really well.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I don't think the call out and mileage charges are anything to complain about - you would pay that for any saddle fitter.
I wouldn't have her out though simply because she doesn't have what you want so there's no point in paying for her to show you a saddle you already know you don't want.

webble

Visit site
I don't think the call out and mileage charges are anything to complain about - you would pay that for any saddle fitter.I wouldn't have her out though simply because she doesn't have what you want so there's no point in paying for her to show you a saddle you already know you don't want.

Agree with this, all fitters charge similar to this.

IF you can afford a second hand vogue (around £800-900) I would personally choose that over the Flexee. Not that the flexee isn't lovely too