TTR Horseboxes

keepsmiling

New User
Visit site
We are considering having a 7.5 tonne box built by TTR horseboxes (Tamworth)or Tristar (Wales) and wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them. Any insights greatly received. Many thanks.

Sargey

Visit site
Hi,

I know a few people with Tristar boxes and all are very happy.

They will build exactly to your specifications and you can add extras at a later date if required (for example if you want a fitted living in the future but cant afford it right now). They are very well built boxes. The only thing I would say is they are quite relaxed, if you phone and cant speak to the correct person, they might take a week to get back to you!

I was interested in having a box built by them but they didn't seem too interested in the work as they are so busy at the moment (which is a good sign) but it put me off as I would want something built ASAP and I also like good communication!

I'm afraid I cannot comment on TTR.

Hope this helps!

MissGee

Visit site
Quite randomly I spoke to Tim from TTR yesterday on a work related matter and then ended up talking to him about my box/his builds. I have to say, I was very impressed, he seemed to know his stuff and was very helpful. So I would definitely consider using him in the future.