Tuffa Boots

icestationzebra

Visit site
Does anyone know of a stockist in the East Midlands? Specifically want to try on the Country Rider boots.

The Tuffa website doesn't appear to list stockists, I don't recall seeing them at any local saddlers and Burghley was useless!!

Any ideas? Oh, and has anyone got a pair? What do you think?

Amy_08

Visit site
I've got a pair, love them to bits but unfortunately they're not waterproof! Others I know that have them have said the same. They're great for summer but not winter.

Kenzo

Visit site
I've not got the boots but I do have the chaps and I must say they have lasted very well indeed to say I never have them off my legs apart from when I go to work and sleep! really hard wearing, still zip up perfectly, all stiching in tact, if they do the long boots then I'm certainly up for buying a pair, never thought to even look on the Tuffa website for some, I'll take a gander.

KatB

Visit site
If you need some waterproof ones, I LOVE my Sherwoods, and they are fine to ride in (have the right sole!) and they have stayed waterproof... also tried on a pair of Mark Todd fleecy lined long riding boots which are leather but supposedly waterproof, and sooooo warm! :)