Turning a corner... (Bit long)

Worried1

Visit site
I'm still quite new here but just wanted to share with you the progress I have made.
My sister and I bought Diva in November and some of you may have seen her picture in the picture gallery.
We bought her to do a bit of everything but mainly to do dressage as I tend not to leave the ground anymore.
I had a nasty fall prior to buying Diva so my confidence had taken a knock and we looking for a nice person that I could boot round a prelim and get back into the swing of things!
smile.gif

We had a couple of hiccups along the way and a few tears (I'm sure there will still be some more of those) but we're thrilled to bits with her so far and she gets better and better.
Husband test drove her HC, in a couple of prelims and then it was my turn so we found a W&T test at a local yard and off we went. It was two years since I had last competed and I went wrong three times (husband practically disowned me on the spot!) but I still came second so was thrilled. she behaved, was sensible and I wasn't worried. Hurrah!
Next up was another W&T and then Prelim 1 which meant canter and we did really well. Won the W&T and was 6th in Prelim 1! Very proud.
So next up was Saturday's competition where I was doing Prelim 1 and Prelim 10. (Proper test with canter!) She was fab and we won Prelim 1 with 70%, she was a bit tired in Prelim 10 and had a bit of a hump in the canter but other than that it was a really nice test and when we left we were lying 2nd.
So in four months I really feel we have turned a corner.
http://www.photoboxgallery.com/photofanatic/5212742
There are some pics of Saturday, I really like Photo: om24.03p108 and Photo: om24.03p109.
Which one do you think I should buy?
Sorry it was long and rambling wll done if you are still reading.

Fiona

Visit site
Both are v nice - depends if you want a head shot, or one of you both. I would prob go for the one where you are saluting.
Your little horse looks gorgeous - v cuddly and kind.
Well done.
Fiona

Worried1

Visit site
I'm not the first person on that page you need to scroll down to picture 98 and 99 - they are the ones I like. I'm on a dark bay.
x