Tweseldown this weekend

star

Visit site
Anyone else going? I am writing for the dressage for section B on Saturday morning then competing Sunday morning in section K. Hoping the currently forecast rain stays away! So far this year have entered the first BE then a PC ODE at Tweseldown and both were cancelled so here's to third time lucky!

ahml100

Visit site
Good luck ☺ Alfie and I are doing our second novice on the Sunday so will be trying to calms nerves on Saturday!

monte1

Visit site
Anyone else going? I am writing for the dressage for section B on Saturday morning then competing Sunday morning in section K. Hoping the currently forecast rain stays away! So far this year have entered the first BE then a PC ODE at Tweseldown and both were cancelled so here's to third time lucky!

i am also Stewarding a section from early on Saturday morning Star and hoping the rain stays away :-(
might see you there, if not good luck on Sunday!

naza

Visit site
I'm there on the Saturday fir the 90 and just got my times and they're late for me (I always seem to get 4am starts) 3:15 dressage!

Nicnac

Visit site
Well you have your orders for the dressage scores - upsidedown 6's please ;-) Will wave discretely at you. Good to catch up at Badminton - hope Tweseldown brings another RF for you! I think 3 x on same horse is a record no?

star

Visit site
Well you have your orders for the dressage scores - upsidedown 6's please ;-) Will wave discretely at you. Good to catch up at Badminton - hope Tweseldown brings another RF for you! I think 3 x on same horse is a record no?

Not sure if a record but not aiming for a 4th after our abysmal record there! (although will find it hard not to go to the Regionals!) Good luck for Saturday :)

star

Visit site

Embo

Visit site
I will be there on Saturday :) my friend is riding B in the 90, section D. Dressage at 11.45. Look out for us, easy to spot, you won't miss my hair :D

smja

Visit site
I'm not going, but wondering if you could answer a related question...how does one pronounce Tweseldown?

Have heard several variations so far, to the point where I avoid having to say it out loud :D

star

Visit site
I'm not going, but wondering if you could answer a related question...how does one pronounce Tweseldown?

Have heard several variations so far, to the point where I avoid having to say it out loud :D

Really? There's only one way to say it. Twee-zel-down. I'm curious now as to how else you might say it! I live down the road and have never heard anyone say it differently.

Embo

Visit site
Really? There's only one way to say it. Twee-zel-down. I'm curious now as to how else you might say it! I live down the road and have never heard anyone say it differently.

I've heard it pronounced Twez-ell-down and T-wells-down before!