Twin Trees Equi Center

Scoopy

Visit site
Has anyone been there, i need some input ?

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
smile.gif

jackrussell

Visit site
Went once a couple of years ago, if you want to introduce a horse to some cross-country it's ideal. It's all nice and easy so the horse should get a good experience (and the rider too!). For the more adventurous competitor it may be a bit tame.

Claireg9

Visit site
I used to go when i was little, but not for a few years now, i would have found it tame then, but now as i havent competed in years and im having some issues with my new mare it would be ideal as a confidence givver, as jumps start at 1.6 up to 2'9 ish i think!
Some people down my yard have been and really enjoyed it, but if your looking for a challenge id try something more like MK or an inbetween like Potton!

sarebo

New User
Visit site
the course is so easy the horse is more likely to think why are you making me jump this. Even the biggest height is nothing

keeley

photobucket.com
I went to Twin Trees Yesterday! We did dressage though.

The XC is very simple, all of the jumps are quite plain - sleepers, tyres barrels ect.
It would be good to introduce you to actually competing over a course.

Scoopy

Visit site
Well all we have done is XC training, just thought it would be nice to start with something simple, and get a boost, we have SJ first and XC after that, remember my boy has not been jumping very long,
grin.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
When is it?
I have a suspect bad back problem at the moment which i think i told you about, never took Blue to a XC yet. im not sure if it will help or hinder TBH, she is very excited jumping and just wants to gallop at fences, if i hold her back she goes choppy gets in a pickle and scares herself by getting wrong strided then dumps me at the bottom of the fence!
If i went id do smaller for my first one tbh. Although i feel like im going backwards as with my old horse id think nothing to a 3ft course! Frustrating on my part but with all the problems we've had im finding it difficult to be confident on her... im sure it will come as she is cappable jumping and has money on her BSJA card, but we just havent got it together yet!
anyway if she's fit intime i might well do it... so when is it?

Claireg9

Visit site
ok its the 17th september, just spotted it!
Theres a good chance i could be ready for it... allthough i have a hockey weekend which might clash! we'll see, but i was hoping to do a twin trees! so if not this one i'll have to wait for the start of the XC season next year
frown.gif

Damn it why is my life so hectic??