Two dead in pile up on M20 involving two lorries, a car and a horsebox

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Bl**dy hell, I was on the M20 downthere on Wed.

Horrid.
frown.gif

Nic

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

The four vehicles involved were a Dutch-registered Mercedes lorry, a Volkswagen Golf, a Scania horsebox and a Volvo FH12.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sh*t. What chance does a wee Golf stand against that lot of monsters
frown.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
How very sad.
Yesterday I followed an Estonian 40 ton lorry along our narrow lanes for over 6 miles. he didn't go more than 15 mph but almost wiped out ten or more vehicles, as he insisted in staying a good six feet out from the hedge and well over the white line on blind corners. There was no chance of passing him as he never left enough room for a car to get past, all I could do was wince in horror every time he approached a blind bend and stay well back for fear of an accident.
His sat nav would have told him the B212 was a decent road, but in reality it's single track in many places and a magnet for accidents.
With drivers like him, no wonder people get killed.
My sympathy to those involved, having lost a brother to a drunk lorry driver, I know a little about the grief and shock their families' will be going through.

samsaccount

Visit site
That is so tragic, at any time of year but especially so close to christmas! RIP to those who lost their lives and my thoughts go out to their friends and family xxx

JustKickOn

Visit site
note the dutch-registered lorry! the foreign drivers cause so many f**king accidents on our road
mad.gif
!!!! drives me barmy. hope there weere no horses in the lorry