Two free tickets for Chatsworth Horse Trials on Saturday

Lexi_

Visit site
One of the guys at work won a Dodson & Horrell competition and as he's got no interest in horses, he's very generously given the prize to me! It's 4 tickets for Saturday 13 May plus a course walk with Willa Newton (time TBC) - I'm only using two of the tickets so the other two are going spare.

Shout if you want them!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Oooh, ooh,,please, me please. I'd love them.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Sounds wonderful Lexi. Hope you and your mum have a lovely time (we're at Windsor this year instead). Are you at Bramham this year?

Lexi_

Visit site
Oooh, ooh,,please, me please. I'd love them.

All yours! Drop me a PM with your address and I'll post them tomorrow :)

Me please me please (waves hand in air) - I've always wanted to go! x

Sorry, you just got pipped to the post!

Sounds wonderful Lexi. Hope you and your mum have a lovely time (we're at Windsor this year instead). Are you at Bramham this year?

Thank you! Not at Bramham this year but we'll be at Barbury and Blenheim so hopefully bump into you there.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
All yours! Drop me a PM with your address and I'll post them tomorrow :)

Sorry, you just got pipped to the post!

Thank you! Not at Bramham this year but we'll be at Barbury and Blenheim so hopefully bump into you there.

I'm only at Bramham for the Thurs this year but we will be at Blenheim, so will probably see you there.

ycbm

Visit site
I had a great day, thank you Lexi. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the eighteen quid entry fee! I owe you one.

I can thoroughly recommend the Cornish Pasty company for anyone going tomorrow. There are plenty of trade stands. The park is looking just beautiful.

ihatework

Visit site
I'm having Chatsworth withdrawal symptoms - no horses for the classes this year!
My young event horse did really well in the BYEH last year and it popped up on my Facebook feed today.

Have fun anyone who is going, it's one of my favourite CIC venues.

ycbm

Visit site
I'm having Chatsworth withdrawal symptoms - no horses for the classes this year!
My young event horse did really well in the BYEH last year and it popped up on my Facebook feed today.

Have fun anyone who is going, it's one of my favourite CIC venues.

It's so wonderful, isn't it? One of the absolute highlights of my eventing career was jumping the horse on my avatar into the moat around the keep. Wonderful memories :)

Lexi_

Visit site
I had a great day, thank you Lexi. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the eighteen quid entry fee! I owe you one.

I can thoroughly recommend the Cornish Pasty company for anyone going tomorrow. There are plenty of trade stands. The park is looking just beautiful.

You're very welcome! We're nearly home now and have had a wonderful day. I've not been there for a few years and it was lovely to see how busy it was.

3Beasties

Visit site
I was at Chatsworth today doing a display and I thought it was a great show! Didn't expect it to be so big with so many shops and lots and lots of people!

ycbm

Visit site
I was at Chatsworth today doing a display and I thought it was a great show! Didn't expect it to be so big with so many shops and lots and lots of people!

I only saw the working dog training. What did you do? It's a lot bigger than the last time I was there. It was nerve wracking enough show jumping in that arena, much worse now!

3Beasties

Visit site
I only saw the working dog training. What did you do? It's a lot bigger than the last time I was there. It was nerve wracking enough show jumping in that arena, much worse now!

We were in the dog ring between the sheep and have a go agility. We were on in there after the gundog man this afternoon.