Two horses attacked.....

riotgirl

Visit site
How horrid. There really are some nasty people about.
mad.gif

MiffyH

Visit site
That's awful. If anyone in the Glos area is reading this please keep an eye on your tack and horses. There have been a few odd characters seen investigating near my yard.

airedale

Visit site
now what I'd like to do is find the b'tard that did this, tie one leg to each of these two horses and set them off at a gallop in two different directions - apache style

about what I'd like to do to the b'tards that turned over my flat

alternatively another farmer just reckoned on finding 'em, taking 'em out into deep woodland, tying them to a tree and leaving them there

whatever, the perpetrators don't deserve to live

Kristine

Visit site
Please can anyone with in a 50 mile radious of bath please keep a keen eye out. If you see anybody hanging around by your yard acting suspisious please please inform someone! I really want these horrible people to be caught. Too many people are going through so much distress finding there horses in this state.
I myself am very worried even though there are two house's infront of our yard, because we tend to do a midnight check on the horses and now I think if someone were to enter the people who live there will think it's us.

I think we will have to go and have a word with the yard owner and the other house owner.

If it were the summer I'd go camping in the feild but as it's winter I think I'll give it a miss. Lol

just be extra vigilant!

Kristine

ru-fi-do

Visit site
This is terrible, why are some people like this?? Not from your area but 2 horses from my yard had their rugs stolen off their backs whilst grazing last week. Sick sick people...

Mel85

Visit site
I used to keep my horses is Wootten Bassett - glad my rugs never went walkies :-S

It is a bit close to home though!!

Kissmesweet - do you go to West Wilts much? Recognise the outdoor arena in your signature pic!