Two Mills Sport Horses

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Fantastic, would recommend in a heart beat, either as somewhere to send a horse or somewhere to buy a horse from. Mike Jones is lovely. Was there last week actually! He doesn't have a website - just give him a ring, he's very friendly
smile.gif

Rambo

Visit site
Well, two horses bearing their prefix are doing pretty well at the moment
wink.gif
Two Mills Showtime I believe is ridden by Robert Mcguire and jumps internationally, and Two Mills Seander ridden by Peter Murphy was in some of the HOYS national finals last week !? I presume they came from the same place ?

jj_87

Visit site
Know some one who'd had one from them and its been lovely!! Also worth a look is the place next to crow wood think its called Royals they have nice stuff! Cant belive your looking for a replacement for may though :'(

Tufty

Visit site
two mills are suppose to be good a girl on our yard has one and although she does very little with him he has got great potential but another good one up there is lomaxsportshorses.com she is very genuine and has lovely stuff I went to see her at the weekend but although she had nothing I wannted they were all really nice.

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Hi Karen and Jess, yes I am considering selling. I do love her to bits, and not sure I can actually part with her when it comes down to it, but she needs a competent confident rider, which I am not when it comes to SJ. I also want to do some dressage, which she is not overly impressed with. Am just keeping my options open at the mo!