ultrasonic anti bark box

echodomino

Visit site
Have had one of the neighbours complaining about the dogs barking when we're not in, it's a bit of a tricky one as when we're at work my parents pop in and have said the dogs are quiet when they arrive and when they leave and the same is the case when hubby and I come and go.

I know they don't constantly bark like the neighbours are implying as it's generally only when people walk around the house (shared access) or if the door is knocked/postie comes.

However, not wishing to get into a feud with the neighbours (we've only been here 7 months) I'm looking into ways I can reduce the noise the dogs are apparently making. Can any of you recommend an ultra sonic anti bark box that doesn't cost the earth and actually works?

Arizahn

Visit site
I suggest you set up a video camera to determine if your dogs are indeed barking excessively. And if they are then put them in daycare. Much more likely to work than anti bark devices :)

echodomino

Visit site
My mum or dad go round several times during the day when we're at work. The dogs are quiet when we leave and when we return, same as when mum or dad go round. That's how I know its not constantly like neighbour is implying