Ummmm Question

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Does anyone else out there use the word 'Pony' as a term of affection for their horse? As in (says to 18hh warmblood) Ahhhh I love my Pony! or (to YO) I am going to clip my pony...

Am I just wierd? LOL!

allijudd

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else out there use the word 'Pony' as a term of affection for their horse? As in (says to 18hh warmblood) Ahhhh I love my Pony! or (to YO) I am going to clip my pony...

Am I just wierd? LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

no we do....roman is such a pony only standing at 17 2hh.....
blush.gif

Agent XXX999

Visit site
LOL! Thought I might be going mad when...

Me: You looked really good when you were jumping today...what a nice pony!

Livery (completely seriousely): Did you know he was a horse? They are only ponies up to 14.2hh and then they are horses?

Not in a 'you idiot dont call my horse a pony' way, in a 'genuinely thinks I dont know and she was teachimg me something new' way! The horse is 16.3!

Maybe I should open my mouth and help people more often on the yard, people clearly think I am thick!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Mine are 16hh, 16.2hh & 17hh and they're all ponies/donkeys/nags/neds/barstewards/c*nts.............depends what sort of mood I'm in really
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Having just posted a reply to another thread and called my 15.3hh mw ID a pony, yes I do! My pony (14.1hh Welsh Cob) was always small pony or small mare, and Maiden is pony or big mare! And I call both of them noodle when they're being thick! Maiden acts more like a (sensible) pony though, not a horse!
My puppy is still puppy though, and the cats (2 years old) are kittens.

KateStartin

Visit site
Yes v often call them ponies and all mares are called mary!!
Spent some time in nottingham and got very confused when people started asking me how my bobo (notts people is that how you spell it?) was.

sunny123

Visit site
yep i have lots of little ponies/fattys/donkeys/neddies. and always get told off for calling the dog a puppy, but he is, but only when he is being cute, the rest of the time he goes by the name 'sh*t bag'