Un-scented mane and tail detangler?

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Does such a thing exist? The Appy hates the smell of any we have here and actually seems distressed by it! I have resorted today to using some cheap human hair oil, which I had hanging about and don't like on my own hair, on both her mane and tail, but though cheap it is a tiny bottle and will add up to a lot of money to use regularly.
So do any of you know of an unperfumed horse hair care product? please :)

NinjaPony

Visit site
I use coconut oil-palmolive do a good variety one which is softer than pure coconut oil which is great but tends to go very solid in winter. Failing that, baby oil works well.
For those who don't mind scented, the eqyss survivor mane and tail detangled is a very small bottle but smells fabulous and is the best detangled and conditioner I've found, and a little goes a long way

pansymouse

Visit site
Make your own - it's easy; 25% light mineral oil (unscented baby oil is perfect), 25% unscented human hair conditioner - the cheap watery ones are best and 50% water. Put it in a sprayer and remember to give it a shake before you use it. I've been making my own for several years and the results are just as goods at the ones you buy.

In the winter you can change the formula to a third of each ingredient to up the mud repelling properties.

Lintel

Visit site
Make your own - it's easy; 25% light mineral oil (unscented baby oil is perfect), 25% unscented human hair conditioner - the cheap watery ones are best and 50% water. Put it in a sprayer and remember to give it a shake before you use it. I've been making my own for several years and the results are just as goods at the ones you buy.

In the winter you can change the formula to a third of each ingredient to up the mud repelling properties.

This! ^^ so much cheaper too!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site

Fantastic, I'll give it a try :)