unaff ode

VRIN

Visit site
Is there still a calendar of ODE? I have been on the Facebook site of one that used to maintain a calendar but no longer does.

duckling

www.facebook.com
That's my site on FB - I handed the calendar over to regional coordinators who are responsible for researching dates in their area and putting them in the calendar, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working very well... some coordinators are more proactive than others and I feel like I'm going to have to take it back to run myself again for it to remain useful :(

I'm in the process of building a new website for all the course photos which is taking longer than expected, so haven't been able to chase the calendar dates enough.

VRIN

Visit site
That's my site on FB - I handed the calendar over to regional coordinators who are responsible for researching dates in their area and putting them in the calendar, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working very well... some coordinators are more proactive than others and I feel like I'm going to have to take it back to run myself again for it to remain useful :(

I'm in the process of building a new website for all the course photos which is taking longer than expected, so haven't been able to chase the calendar dates enough.

Thanks. The calendar was very useful but I guess it takes a lot of hard work and time to keep it going.

Bernster

Visit site
I tend to use riding diary, and then just search all my local events. Takes ages and isn't very comprehensive. Not found a better way as yet!