UNBELIEVABLE DARCO

Fairy Dust

Visit site
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knew any Unbelievable Darco offspring, I am hopefully going to look at a gelding by him to event. Any thoughts/info would be very much appreciated, especially if anyone has any eventers by him :)

Last edited:

Rosiefan

Visit site
Frodo (Unbelievable Honour) is by that stallion out of, I think, a showing mare. We've sold him now but his BE record will show what we did with him. If you click on my name (in red, to the left of this post) and sift through my posts - sorry, there's a lot of them - you'll find lots of reports I've written about him.

Rambo

Visit site
His owner is a member on here (SHIRLEYNO1 i think) and she will be able to tell you everything you want to knpw. Alternatively lok at the Brendon Srud website. There are plenty of his offspring around here (he's very local to me) and they all seem to jump :)

Tinks81

Visit site
Fred is a lovely stallion !! All his offspring have amazing temperments just as their dads does

Call Shirley at Brendon Stud she would be more than happy for you to go down and see him and obviously they have a lot of offspring by him for you to see !!

Fairy Dust

Visit site
Thank you for all the replies!

Rosiefan- I didn't know Frodo was by UD, from all your reports he sounded like a fab horse!

Will definitely get in contact with Shirley, I haven't seen the horse yet but it's just nice to get a bit of info about the breeding etc. Thanks everyone :)

Rosiefan

Visit site
He was the best fun ever and everybody always loved riding him. The girl who bought him adores him too. We'll want an update once you've been and seen him please :)

LadyRascasse

Visit site
I went to see Unbelieveable Darco last year and he has the loveliest tempermant. So easy to handle and very sweet. Shirley also showed me 2 of his 4 year olds who were just as lovely, laidback and chilled out. I would love to have any horse by him.