Unexpected arrival

Spirit2021

That actually happened to my friend a few years ago. She thought the horse was just fat since she hasn’t been worked.

dogatemysalad

How gorgeous. Clever mum and what a lovely surprise for you.

This happened to my horses girlfriend. They were both rescued near to death and vet thought euthanasia was the only option. A volunteer friend who had a farm asked to be allowed to give them both a chance. A few months later, she walked into the field to discover a little cob foal. My lad was absolutely besotted with his little daughter. Both he and the filly went on to be County showing champions.

PurBee

Sooooo cute!

I remember when my mare foaled - i knew it was going to happen but the day it finally did, and never having been around a foal before, i was shocked by my own reaction....it was cuteness overload and i was almost in tears as im squealing taking a video “ my horse has had a bayyyybeeeee, oooohhhhhhh loooook! “ 😂😁

SEL

Mare and foal were found early this morning by one of the liveries. First we all knew of it was a yard WhatsApp group message with a photo captioned "erm guys....." :p:D

Owner is very shocked but excited and happy and busy planning what comes next.
That's lovely - I've been the first on the yard when a foal was born (also BOGOF but we knew by then) and it was such a privilege. He's a strapping 5yo now and his baby photos pop up on my FB timeline every year and I tell him I was the first human you ever saw. Pretty sure he can't remember and couldn't care less!!!

Any idea who daddy is?