Unfair answers!

steph21

Visit site
I have posted a question on geting my horse fit, and have had alot of nasty remarcks back!

Obviously I would NEVER take my horse to a hunter trial if she wasnt fit, im not that stupid I love my horse more than anything and im not cruel! I have been working her for months and she was fully prepaired for this event!!!

I was just hoping for some friendly helpful tips to get her a bit fitter for hunting!

ruscara

Visit site
does anyone have any good tips on how to get your horse fit quickly!
Im doing a hunter trial on saturday and shes not that fit, im giong to be hunting this season and want to get her ready for the five hours that im planing on being out!

This is what you said when you asked your question. You stated that you were doing a Hunter Trial on Saturday and that your horse is 'not that fit'. It is not surprising that everyone thought you wanted to get your horse fit enough in a few days.
Perhaps it is a misunderstanding? Can you put more detail in your question?
smile.gif

S_N

Visit site
Hi, I've just read through the post that you mention and to be totally fair, a) your initial post does read (to me) like your horse is not fit and you are after quick fix & b) the first few answers reflect this. However, had you included the above information, then people would have taken you more seriously.

As a newbie here, you probably won't know that this site is a magnet for internet trolls and people can me fairly wary of newbies who appear to ask daft questions.......

How did you get on, on Saturday?

S_N

Visit site
Well done!! Where was it? Ladock? For the life of me I can't think what was on this last weekend
blush.gif
I'm in Cornwall too!