unicorn wings for sale

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Did I imagine this I am sure I saw unicorn wings for sale on here earlier or was it too much wine! or pegasus that's the one with wings is it not.

Last edited:

Cowpony

Visit site
Oh dear, you guys really need to get a book and learn more about unicorns. It's just so sad that people nowadays think they can just transplant wings from a unicorn and they are magically going to work on their horse. It's due to attitudes like this that the unicorn sanctuaries are full to bursting with badly converted animals which just don't have the right conformation for flying. And as for transplanting horns.......well! The glitter in a unicorn's horn dies when it's removed from the unicorn, which is why there happily isn't much of black market trade in them.

:D

Pinkvboots

Visit site
If you put pegasus in the search box in horses for sale it comes up they are £10,000 I would expect the horse as well for that price. I did try and copy the link but I can't do it on a rubbish ipad tablet thing.

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
I think its an absolute snip, they look very practical, and I think if you put on a nude body stocking and hacked down the High Street it would be sensational. You would also be a certainty at the local Pony Club Fancy Dress class, just add a winged helmet, and a magic wand just to make sure.

Last edited:

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
True.....but I wouldn't fancy flying a long way in the rain, especially with a show at the other end.

huh, such a wimp ............. feathers need to be kept in good condition: micronised linseed in each feed, plus a fine spray of pig oil on leading edges of wings and hooves, .... and a good sprinkle of creamola foam crystals added to the evening feed on the night before the show.

Last edited:

Cowpony

Visit site
huh, such a wimp ............. feathers need to be kept in good condition: micronised linseed in each feed, plus a fine spray of pig oil on leading edges of wings and hooves, .... and a good sprinkle of creamola foam crystals added to the evening feed on the night before the show.

Ooh, I never knew that about the crystals! Thank you, I'll try it before our next show. I don't agree about the pig oil though, much too unrefined for a unicorn. Lavender scented baby oil is the only one to use imo.