Unusual Colours

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
Do you own/know a horse with an unusual colour, marking or pattern?
tongue.gif
Post a photo!

I found this on horsemart - click And I've never seen something that colour before! Very cute it is, too
wink.gif

_April_

Visit site
I love all these pics so far!

I have never had an unusually coloured horse before but my old horse Glory had a cute crescent moon shaped Star
laugh.gif

G8.jpg

Rhandir

Visit site
Here's mine, she is perlino which is a double dilute bay. her body colour is cream with gold points on her legs, she also has a gold coloured mane and tail and china blue eyes.
wp61e88d40.png

Ahrena

Visit site
Laaaaacey

She's a rabicano roan. (it goes in stripes over her belly, doesn't change with seasons, increases with age and she has other traits of the gene too)
IMG_4270.jpg

Ignore me
arse.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg
(look under my arm and you can see her "stripes")

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
People always comment on Inky.... he's not a dapple grey as alot of people think he's a silver dapple.

Silver dapples have a "mask" on their face and here is Inkys last year...

P1020518.jpg

And later on during the summer.....

nwsc017_edited.jpg

This is Ty he is a silver grey dun and white and he also carries the silver gene........

In summer when he was fat.........

inkyandty050_edited.jpg

And now.........

easter007.jpg

tabithakat64

Visit site
I love unusual markings and colours on a horse, my chestnut has dark blotches on the bum and chestnut blotches in her blaze. I also have a buckskin with white stockings, white belly splash, white face and a wall eye.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Pidge, has your sisters horse gone darker over the years. Our pony is a palomino, when we got her she was the golden colour but each summer her coat comes through darker. It would be great if she ended up as dark as Sunny, I think he is a gorgeous colour (I used to have a Sunny years ago).

kit279

Visit site
I can't seem to post the picture but I used to know a Criollo by the name of Lard and she was white in the winter and yellow in the summer. And she was indeed very lardy!

xfeex

Visit site
My mare is chestnut with faint white spots and some darker spots, she also has a dorsal stripe

Zaz-1.jpg

In summer her nose as all mottled. Im just trying to find a pic without her rug

Irishcobs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
:)
smile.gif
smile.gif
please could you ask Gyp to put his little man away when you are taking a pic..... is sooooo not polite!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know he is so embarrassing. In his defence he had just come off the trailer so was needed a pee.