unusual energiser problem any ideas??!!

BlueSocks

Visit site
I've got a pretty high powered electric fence energiser, an hotshock a50. Its amazing as an energiser, particularly for a big bold 2 year old who used to think running through the fence every day was a right laugh (not any more ha ha!) Anyway, that problem is I also have solar lighting, and when the energiser is on, it interferes with the light because of the electro magnetic radiation it emits (think radio waves), constantly switching the light on and off, hence its always flat when I need it at night!!! Has anyone else had this problem & how did you get around it???? The energiser and light are both in my locked stable for security, but they are as far away from each other as poss (12ft ish). Ideas??! Thanks all.

calmgirl

Visit site
Add another switch between the energiser and the light? Something not electromagnetic and a bit more 'physical'?
No idea what I'm talking about lol

BlueSocks

Visit site
Ha ha its confusing alright calmgirl!! There's no wire between the energiser and light. Even with the solar light switched off, it still does it is the waves are activating the light??