Up Date on the horses!

Molineux

Visit site
you know that lovely Appy - well he is for sale again!
However after speaking to the lady that has got him from the school, I don't think he is my cup of tea!
He is very lazy and can stop into fences NO THANK YOU!

Anyway she said she had this grey which is a TBXCon which I have said all long I do not want any more TB!
She said he is quite sharp and loves jumping very buzy (Which to me sounds like the Evil Grey I had before!) NO THANK YOU!
She has others that I am going to see on Sunday - how great is that horse shopping all afternoon!)

Then a friend told me about her a horse at her yard - a nice coloured cob X that is a dude!! loves jumping has hunted quite a bit, does a very nice dressage test.
Anyway the owner wants a sharer this year with a view to her horse going on loan next year when she goes off to Uni.
Which is ideal for me - I am going to try her on sat, and then take her hunting next weekend
grin.gif
grin.gif

So I am going to take loads of photos at the weekend of my horse shopping and will post them for you to have a look!

S_N

Visit site
OOOooooo sounds dead exciting!! Good luck and really looking forward to the updates - coloured coblet sounds cool!!

Molineux

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thats great news claire
smile.gif

However I need you to buy a horse ASAP and put it on full livery with me NOW

I think ive just bought a horse
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!
I was waiting for you to come onto MSN so I could talk to you!!
Go on MSN or shall I call you at home!