update (ish) from my moan last night, and as ever, a thankyou xx

lennysmith

Visit site
First a HUGE thankyou to eveeryone who posted last night and today. I was feel really low, and you lot really helped. You always do xxxx

I have decided to write her a letter and explain how I feel. I will give it to her when I'm there so she can read it and will sort of be forced to talk about it with me, does that makes sense?

Today, I had a lovely day with MY boy. He knew something was up, and just like his mummy, gave me the biggest hug and wickered when he saw me. We went for a walk and I played with his feet. The my little one hleped me do his feeds and skip him out. We then did some work with his controler headcollar on. Made me feel so much better. He's such a gorgeous little man, there is NO WAY anyone is taking my lttle geezer away form me!!
grin.gif

I do know deep in my heart my friend just adores D and wants to 'Mother' him I guess. But we are sharing and he is mine, and always will be.

Anyway, I'll update tomorrow as to how it goes tonight. Thanks again to everyone who posted, sorry I didn't reply to every post, but I read every one of them and they all helped. xxxxx