Update on Bailey...

miamibear

Visit site
For those of you that remember all the problems i had with my old horse. He is now in a home with a lovely girl. Very confident and a very good rider.

He now schools in a snaffle nicely does half pass and flying changes, she is really chuffed with his flatwork and says he will be able to go straight in to novice dressage in spring.

She also has him jumped with a local (very good) jump jockey. He is now easily clearing 5'3 fences with 3' spreads!! Something i would never have imagined he would be any good at!! She says he would BSJA easily.

He still has problems, is a one person horse really and doesnt hack out well is not so good in traffic.

But she loves him to bits - and has swapped her trailer and 4x4 so she can buy a lorry for him for next spring for the new season. So i hope to see him out competing against me next year
grin.gif
(dressage only LOL)

Here are some piccies to remind you of him

100_0206.jpg

100_0095.jpg

*A very happy MB*
grin.gif
grin.gif
Everyone is happy!!

Rambo

Visit site
Glad he's found a good home
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He is now easily clearing 5'3 fences with 3' spreads!! Something i would never have imagined he would be any good at!! She says he would BSJA easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really mean 5'3" though
shocked.gif

miamibear

Visit site
Well thats what she said - it was a one off i think the rider just kept on saying up 2 holes....up 2 holes.... up 2 holes etc. It got to this height and she said to him if he clears this then thats it leave him and he did.

I admit i know nothing about jumping but i know how heigh 5'3 is and Bl*ody hell!!
shocked.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Oh i am so please he is doing well, sounds like he is having a ball and his new owner loves him to bits.

Looks like its was the best decision all round, i bet your really happy
smile.gif

miamibear

Visit site
I am happy.. very happy.

He is happy, has really bonded with her - which i thought would be a problem because he genuinely is a one person horse!

I am happy with Red and have some confidence back!!

grin.gif