Update on Bo

Rambo

Visit site
Well, the vet came back to see the big fella yesterday, and brought the results of his blood tests with him too.

Turns out the poor chap has had a virus for the past few weeks which has been causing muscle fatigue amongst other things
frown.gif

Vet reckons he's well on his way to mending now though, and that he's recovered from his big fall at Pyecombe last week, and his bruised feet are better too. He'll back to his old self soon enough
smile.gif

He'll have the rest of this week off, and then start some light work at the weekend and just have a quiet remainder of August...

KarenX

Visit site
Awwww, poor Bo! You are a mean man making him jump when he was ill! LOL! Only joking!

I'm pleased to hear he's on the mend. He'll soon be out there kicking ass again!

Karen
smile.gif

susan_w

Visit site
That's good news - he's on the mend and should be back "en forme" soon. You'll be out there kicking ass before you know it.

Perhaps when you get back, you should just jump on a surface for the first few times - ie. take a lovely drive to Kent and come and compete with us. We've got a lovely Softrack arena - same as Pyecombes.

Anyway, lots of pampering and carrots to Bo.

Rambo

Visit site
Thanks Susan
smile.gif
Limes is certainly one of the options for us now. Are all of your summer shows held on the surface then ?

Off to take a sneaky at your website now to see what's coming up
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
Good news Rambo
smile.gif

I am so pleased to hear Bo is back on the road to recovery. It was definitely unlike the big man to be so *off* with his jumping, and now all becomes clear
smile.gif

Winston has the farrier today, going in search of corns lol methinks this hot weather and ground has seriously taken its toll on Winston and he too is now on holiday until I return from WEG.

BSJA here I come lol watch out Rambo, I might be at a venue very close to you soon lol

Kelly1982

Visit site
Poor Bo but thats ggod news you now know what was wrong with him and is recovering nicely.

The number one horse will be back in no time
tongue.gif

susan_w

Visit site
Majority of our summer shows are on the surface. We have had one on the grass arena, but this was when the going was really good.

We will be outdoors on the surface til about October.

We normally run our Sunday schedules as Progressive/Advanced shows, so we go right from BN to Fox and above.

Also we ran a show last year (indoors winter), that was a £1000 amateur grand prix. It was brilliant, and we hope to repeat it this year. Had a really good respnse last year.

Would love to see you at ours Rambo. Did you get our website www.limesfarmequestriancentre.co.uk

Just for info, most of the for sale pics are Megan riding various.

Rambo

Visit site
Thanks Susan
smile.gif
It looks like the show on 17th Sept might be our first slot to get over to you...

I was desparate to try and be ready for your riders GP last year, but as you may remember, injury to me prevented it (and with hindsight, it was too much too soon for me as well
shocked.gif
) Would love to have a crack this year if we can get ourselves going well at the higher levels though
smile.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Bo fell!!!! I didnt know that

Glad to hear you are getting to the route of the problems now Rambo - you may well see me too on the BSJA circuit sometime soon

[/ QUOTE ]

'Fraid so
frown.gif
Both of us turned a somersault over the practice fence
shocked.gif

You got a new hoss then
tongue.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Just found the post - must have been a horrid shock for that to happen and then to discover the bruising and the spint
frown.gif
However, onwards and upwards from now on hey!

Yep seems like on principle I may have bagged myself a horse to BSJA until next summer
grin.gif
just got to fine tune the details - thats usually where everything goes tits up, but I am being positive LOL!