Update on broken V.

piaffe

Visit site
Vet doesn't think it is anything too serious. 3 or 4 days on box rest with some bute and hopefully it will sort itself out. She couldn't find anything in particular but queried that it may be due to the awful state of his feet.
frown.gif

Fingers crossed. Dontreally want to be going down the blocking and xray route.

piaffe

Visit site
Years of crap management. Very odd shape (just the front two). Its loads better now since he has been with me, but he has some very odd looking rings and we have a way to go.

I dont think it is that, personally, as he has been fine up to now. I think he has just tweaked something. we'll see

piaffe

Visit site
Thanks! so do I.
frown.gif
He's not happy about being in with out any work. I put on stable bandages this morning and he promptly took them off and when i got back to the yard this afternoon he'd tipped his water bucket all over his bed
mad.gif

Tia

Visit site
Well hopefully your farrier will be able to sort out his feet issues in time.

Fingers crossed that it is nothing to worry about and that the bute and rest sorts out his lameness.

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Got everything crossed for you xxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Going to take up my decahedron (sp?) tomorrow. Hopefully that will take his mind of tipping his water!
smirk.gif

piaffe

Visit site
Thanks! YO think i was being a wee bit mumsy! She said i should have box rested him for 3 days before i called the vet but I just wanted to know!
frown.gif