Update On MRI Horse

sasquatch

Visit site
So B had his first round of treatment yesterday.

He was on box rest today, and tomorrow he can go out to turnout as long as he behaves and does nothing more than mooch around, otherwise we're looking at 6 weeks box rest.

His second round of shockwave therapy is in 2 weeks, he stood very well for it but he was sedated (which may have contributed to standing well) and his foot was also injected. He looks a bit silly as he's got one shaved foot and 3 hairy feet atm!

He was off his lunch a little bit today, but it might just have been I caught him when he was sleeping. He has a new treat ball to keep him occupied that he was very interested in, and when I went down to get him his dinner he'd finished off his net and was looking for food so I think he's just feeling a bit sorry for himself.

Fingers crossed!

sunshine100*

Visit site
So B had his first round of treatment yesterday.

He was on box rest today, and tomorrow he can go out to turnout as long as he behaves and does nothing more than mooch around, otherwise we're looking at 6 weeks box rest.

His second round of shockwave therapy is in 2 weeks, he stood very well for it but he was sedated (which may have contributed to standing well) and his foot was also injected. He looks a bit silly as he's got one shaved foot and 3 hairy feet atm!

He was off his lunch a little bit today, but it might just have been I caught him when he was sleeping. He has a new treat ball to keep him occupied that he was very interested in, and when I went down to get him his dinner he'd finished off his net and was looking for food so I think he's just feeling a bit sorry for himself.

Fingers crossed!

did not want to read and run-hope everything goes well!