Update on my collie with a heart murmur, vibes needed.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
He's off to the see the cardiologist on Wednesday, he's lost a fair bi of weight over this past week and he's had a falling out with his brother and ended up the a bandaged leg thats been bitten and antibiotics :( We've also noticed one of his teeth looks to be falling out?? No idea how he's done it but the vet won't sedate him to look until we know the outcome with his heart but he is eating fine with it and doesn't seem to be in any discomfort somehow.

BIG good luck vibes needed for Wednesday, i' m a nervous wreck but have an awful feeling the news isn't going to be good :(

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
GOOD LUCK VIBES FOR WED. fingers crossed the news isnt too bad, my old lurcher had a heart murmer most of her life and was pts at almost 16 after a very good life, i guess i was very lucky....you are doing the best you can for him.....lots of hugs....:):)

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Sending loads of vibes for Wednesday, I hope the cardiologist finds a suitable treatment. Could he have knocked his tooth loose when he had the scrap with his brother, I have had that happen with one of mine.