Update on poorly scottie

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
Took Buster to the vet and hes had an ultra sound and has a large bladder stone. Im going to pick him up in a minute and bring him home for the night and take him back in the morning for the operation to have it removed. He'll have to stay at the vets for a few days after the op. Poor little man, Im gonna miss him so much. :0(

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Poor little man, he must have been very uncomfortable, its good you have a diagnosis and they can treat it but I can also understand your worry. All I can say is he is in the best possible hands.

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
Awww bless, dog's rarely complain even when in severe pain, my doggie was slightly depressed with really bad glucoma prior to his eye removal, my vet said he was in real pain... so take comfort in your little baby being pain free in a couple days! He will be absolutely fine XX

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Glad you have a diagnosis, the reason I was so concerned was that my own dog had a huge growth in his bladder which must have been there for months but I only noticed he was peeing blood because it was snowing :eek: talk about stoic!

Luckily it cleared up really quickly, here's hoping your boy is back up on his feet soon x

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I know how you feel, everytime the phone rings your heart misses a beat, cant settle to do anything as your mind is elsewhere but he will be alright and will be home soon.