Update on riding rearing horse....RANT!

Apalacia01

Visit site
Well it looks like I won't be able to ride the rearer anyway - because my own horse is being a total tit. She has been getting really bolshy and pully to bring in and out along with other things. I have found someone who was going to take her on loan to stay at present yard....but she's not very experienced and the pony is running around her in circles. Dragging her about (which she normally doesn't do) and today when she rode her being really, really spooky, which she isn't. She is just taking the piss.

Argh, its not going to work out, I know when we go out for a hack tomorrow she will find everything scary, and its not going to work. Balls.....!!!!I don't have enough time for this, I am emigrating on August 1st!!!

Not much anyone can say, just really irritated with the bloody pony. She is such a TART. Eugh. And her groundwork is normally ok. Grrrrr.

gemmahodgkinson

Visit site
it must be something in the weather because my normally lovely ponio is being EXACTLY the same. she is trying to run off when i try and bring her in and drags me out when she is going out. she is also stupidly spooky, having never spooked at anything in her life. it is so frustrating!! do you think it could just be the funny weather?? x

RedVendetta

Visit site
frown.gif
I know two peeps looking for loan horses but youre miiiiiles away
Hope you get things sorted on time x

duckling

www.facebook.com
Oh Alice...
frown.gif
silly pony.
Did she at least remember not to trip over her own feet today?!
Good luck with tomorrow, if you want any extra help shout!!

Apalacia01

Visit site
Duckling - I don't think she even got a chance to get that far - she finally dragged her in and then she proceeded to think that the fence in the school was scary and just spooked the entire way round, so she gave up. Not a good sign. At least I don't have to ride the other one now though. Grrrr. Want to come and ride Sunday!?!

Apalacia01

Visit site
Hehe - you can ride it !! Cool cool will text you and figure out a time and we can do something - Joyners Wood gate has been open for the past couple of weeks so we can break in and both do some walking? And then get irritated when she is bad! Will let you know how it goes tomorrow!