update on rock animal communicator reading - in tears of happiness

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
I replied asking her a few more questions to see if rock could answer them for me. Also i wanted her to tell him a few things from me (but as she pointed out i can tell him as he understands me, i just cant understand him) so here was the reply and i cried, really touched me, really sounds like rock.

<span style="color:red"> Can you tell him he most certainly has a home with me for life, </span>

It seems knowing this makes a big impact on him. He relaxes when he hears it. He isn't exactly weary, but he is certainly 'fed up' with not feeling he has a permanent home. He is very conscious that horses are commoditites that are bought and sold. He is committed to doing his best for you as "we will go far together" is what he says.

<span style="color:red"> but that in january i will be gone for 3months but i WILL be back for him, and that i love him very much. Also that he is a competition horse and he will enjoy many competitions in the next few months. I just want him to know that when i go away for 3months that i am coming back and that its nothing hes done wrong. </span>

Rocks will wait patiently until you return. He would like to stay outside as much as possible and doesn't want anyone else to ride him, if that's possible. He doesn't mind being brought into work to be ready for when you return, but says "Please no lunging, long reining would be fine but I'll try to do as much gallopping and jumping in the field as I can, to keep fit."

<span style="color:red"> Sounds so much like rock and i was just really touched and have made sure he knows he will be in a nice big field with lots of horses until i return with no other people riding him </span>

kerrylou123

Visit site
awww.
i want to do it with my pony and see what he has to say about me (probs nothing nice)!
I saw a reiki lady come and do a yard of horses, and spoke to them, it was really strange! i was a complete sceptic before, but after seeing that, im a believer!

miamibear

Visit site
How long did it take for you to receive your reply from your first contact?

BTW that was really touching!!
grin.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
I had a ook on the site and it asks you to ask her what you want to knw?

What kind of things did you put, afterall you dont want t be too specific do you.

Fancy having a go!

Blizzard

Visit site
I just emailed Catherine so thought I would post the response incase anyone else was interested in trying it:

Any photo is fine for me to make a link with your horse. Please include his/her name, age and gender. If there are any specific questions that you want me to ask, let me know. Otherwise I will just recount the things that s/he wants to tell you.

Once you receive your reading, there may be things that you would like to know more about, so please let me know what they are and I'll ask your horse to explain.

I do readings in the order that the request arrives, but do give help and advice to emergency cases that jump the queue. Unless I have a number of yard/home visits, which mean I am away all day, I get almost all readings done within two weeks of receiving the request.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon,

Catherine

allijudd

Visit site
im still waiting for her to reply from rowan......

we are all chomping at the bit here to find out what she says about his stroppiness and the temper tanrtrums...

i keep checking my email to find out....