Update on Vardi;-))

Chavhorse

Visit site
Just for anyone who has been reading my posts about my New Horse Mrs Doyle and was wondering what was happening with the wonderful V-man
smile.gif

Vardi is going great guns We have managed to find him a lovely loaner (he stays at the yard with me) she is a lovely brave young lass who used to work as a rider for a dealer and is uber confident with a very kind hand but no nonsense approach. She is going to spend the next few months getting him out and about with lots of hacking and some low level competitions. Stage II of how much can he do and keep sound.

Meanwhile Mum (me!) will be riding the big lass and getting her bum in the saddle every day (my riding has been very intermittent over the last couple of years) and having a weekly lesson on Vardi.

My Instructor has a masterplan to get Vardi and I back in Synch which has the big lass as my "Asprin Horse" who I can really relax on and do the more daring stuff before moving on to doing it with Vardi, whilst he gets a daily boost of confidence with his lovely loaner.

Well that's the plan anyhow
2thumbs.gif

Gratuitous Vardi Pic just because he is a bit georgous.

vaardthepaard8.jpg