Update- Otto!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Well I thought I would let you guys know that Otto is going on Friday. He passed his vetting with flying colours. I will be sad to see him go but he is going to a wonderful home where he will be used as a happy hacker, perfect. I have to add I got the full asking price for him, how about that!

So the search for a new neddy begins………………(but I’m still keeping Blackie for a while!).
crazy.gif

Thanks for reading!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Do you know JH58's cob or Lis's coloured SJ, Blue? That kind of type.

I want a coloured and a cob or slightly heavier build (nothing pure Tb) and something that has the potential to jump (which was Otto’s down fall), at least 3ft. I am actually looking at 1 WB (not sure if that will be me though) and 2 Cobs on the Weekend from the place we got Blackie from so will see if any of those are any good.

Scoopy

Visit site
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does that mean i can un cross everything now ? Its great news Jo.

How exciting buying a new horse !!! If i can help just shout ?

You can have sky for 50p ????
tongue.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
That’s a deal, 50p is on it’s way! Do you think Sky would mind if I painted a few white bits on him? One of these Cobs I’m seeing on the weekend is called Joel (JoElla without the ‘la’) sign me thinks????

I’ll send you a PM, we haven’t chatted for a bit!

eahotson

Visit site
Pleased to hear your good news.I agonized over whether to sell Jack or not but it was the best thing I could have done for both of us. I am sure it will be the same for you and Otto. Good luck with your search for the new one.

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Thanks eahotson, it was a really hard decision to make, as you said at least you know how I feel. I just knew I had to do something as I was starting to get frustrated with the jumping and it just wasn’t fair on Otto. He is the perfect happy hacker/low level comps horse though, but I just want more. At least I know I have got a great home for him.
smile.gif