Update!

Skhosu

Visit site
So remember I have a girl riding my pony for me? She took him round a schooling round on sunday and got into the jump off!
Now, it is only 70cm, but bear in mind this pony has only competed up to 80cm in the past like 5yrs and is ....tempermental shall we say? Plus she's only ridden him once.
She went really wellround the first round, pushed him where he thought about it and no bucking etc. No whip use either which is nice.
Second round, he go ta bit onward bound and had a pole plus ran out of the double. Went well after that and finished happily enough.
She had come prepared to pay entry fee though! (I paid it)
So roll on saturday, fingers crossed!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I'm glad you've updated us on how things went. I can understand that you must feel really good about the outing. It's good that the girl felt she wanted to pay the entry but it was right that you paid. It was a nice result given she's only riden him once...things will get better the more they work together...but a lovely start anyway.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
Yup, and no bucks and pony just looked so happy to have a small (lightweight!) rider on his back, ears forward the entire time!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif