Updated Piccies of MFS Cassandra

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Opie has heaps of piccies that she took when she visited us two weeks ago, but am having to be very patient and wait to see all the piccies
grin.gif
cool.gif
. However these are ones I took of Cassy at the weekend. She is by Vision out of our Sandro Hit mare:

Cassandra7.jpg

Cassandra6.jpg

Cassandra4.jpg

Cassandra10.jpg

She is such a sweet natured filly...........
laugh.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
She is really lovely... and going to be a very stunning mare when she is older.

I cannot believe Troy is 21 weeks now, where has the time gone?
confused.gif

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Its called the "empty nest syndrome" .... When our little chap is weaned, if we do send him away, it won't just be his mum who will miss him!
frown.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
LOL..............well we have 8 foals this year......

The good thing when the foals are sold is when you get all the updates via email, phone or post with the pictures of how they are growing..........always makes me have a bit of a puffed out chest..........LOL
grin.gif

Damien

Visit site
I do have heaps..... but not so many that are picture perfect, there are always those little anoying things such as eyes closed, ears back, pics taken on the land etc etc etc etc... hopefully Ree will have more than I do but here are a few to share.

casandra_2.jpg

Casandra.jpg

Caliana_1.jpg

caliana_2.jpg

celine_2.jpg

celine3.jpg

celine_1.jpg

caelan_3.jpg

Caelen.jpg

caelen_4.jpg

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Opie you have taken some cracking shots, thank you so much for sharing..........you tease...........
grin.gif

You have picked up some lovely scenary in the background as well, especially the one with Caelen and the pampass grass.........that is just superb
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Again thanks for sharing........it means a lot as we have been eagerly awaiting some photos from both you and Ree. Will just have to have the pair of you back up again next year, except with a bigger bottle of win........
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Can I ask you a thing regarding pictures, whats the best software to reduce the JPEG size without losing the quality??

Damien

Visit site
Your welcome,
grin.gif

I use JASC Paintshop pro 7 for all of my web work, have done for years. I set the compression value to 30 and resize to 500 pixels wide.

Ree is trying hard to persuade me to use Adobe but don't really like learning new technology
frown.gif
but will definitely invest in Adobes lightroom as it has some great features and has the ability to publish flash photo albums directly online. Seems like a great tool for dealing with photography.
cool.gif

Damien

Visit site
sure........ i downloaded the free trial of lightroom, its fab! Really easy to use, great features and works magic on the pics, the album and web features are really neat for online presentations but most of all its really dead straight forwards to use! definitely worth the investment. Not a graphics tool like PSP or adobe PS but for pics its perfect!