Cobra X Lux Z filly:
Horses008.jpg

Horses011.jpg

Eurocommerce Canturano X Cobra Filly: or Muddy for short:
Horses021.jpg

Last edited:

competitiondiva

Visit site
ahh bless him, then Alfie's caught up!! He must be all of 16/16.1hh now! and am sure his bum looked up again today!! lol!! he's in 6'9 rugs now!! He's very smart and am very very pleased with him, he's found his mojo, and is I think going to be a bit of a quirky horse but loveable to say the least! but then with Jazz as a grandsire I'm not surprised on either count, needless to say next year if finances allow, he'll be sent away for someone else to clamber aboard!!! Good luck with yours, where's Las Vegas's foal?? mmmm would like that cavalier/burgraaf breeding!! nice!!!

mellissa

Visit site
Hello there,

Gosh I am so sorry about the little one....just awful. Hope mare is going to be ok.

They are all absolutely gorgeous!! The Russell showing lots of quality, I am interested in the Cobra and nice to see a marking on the head (I am hoping for lots of flashy white but it doesnt happen often with him by all accounts!), and the last filly is lovely.

Do you have any more to go this year- or can you get back to sleeping?!

Anyway, lovely babies you must be very proud x

BallyshanHorses

www.ballyshanhorses.webs.com
Thanks John But we have had a good run for a few years so it was bound to happen at some point.
Melissa there is very little chance of white.Out of the 5 Cobras we have bred one or two have a small white star on the head the rest are plain Bay/Brown.
All foals are on the ground as we had 3 within days of each other.We have just covered a mare to Cobra youl be glad to hear Melissa so hope it works now.