Updates on Phoebe Buckley??

AbFab

Visit site
If I remember correctly she's been retired from eventing and is going hunting now. I might be mixing that up, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere she was retiring.

TarrSteps

Visit site
Little Tiger has indeed been retired - she did some hunting and hunter chasing last season. Didn't she have a foal by surrogate, or am I thinking of another mare?

Phoebe's good Intermediate horse was sold, as well. I presume she's in a bit of a regrouping cycle now.

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Looking at BDWP she's been entered into a number of events this year, but appears to have suffered like many with lots of cancellations and looks like she's withdrawn from a few too. She's entered into Burnham Market Int next weekend tho.

hcm88

Visit site
She posts frequently on twitter so if you're interested might be worth following her on there. She doesn't seem to be eventing much lately. Little Tiger is doing a lot of team chasing etc and sounds like she's having a fab retirement.

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Going by twitter the yard move has happened, she's recovering well from having her appendix removed and Little Tiger is a beggar to catch but is looking forward to the team chasing season ;)

PhoebeBuckley

Visit site
Hey everyone!!! I'm alive and well :) it's true I've had appendix out , not moved yard yet but will at the end of the season . Frosty is fit , well and off team chasing this weekend , I have sold my lovely intermediate horse (which im not going to lie has nearly ruined my life watching him be ridden by someone else!!) but I'm very much looking forward to next season , getting new rides and having my website up and running again ... Promise all the videos will be back ASAP , also i WILL be back riding at 4* soon with some crazy weird little waif or stray for you all to cheer on!!!
Thanks for all your support guys :D
Phoebe & Frosty xxx

PhoebeBuckley

Visit site
I've moved my house up (which my lesser haf is living in , back living with my parents ;/
Moving my horses up mid Oct , after such a crappy season I'm very excited about getting going next year :)