Updating Belgian Haflinger Passport

Lovethebeach

Visit site
Has anyone successfully got a Belgian passport updated by the Belgian office please? Not sure whether to send it back or just send to BEF for updating. Have emailed them in both Dutch and English and not got a reply so bit reluctant to send there, also can't find out how much it should cost.

Shay

Visit site
Over half of Belgium, including the administrative capital speak French rather than Dutch - although that shouldn't really make a difference. If you post the PIO here I'm sure there will be someone who can translate it for you - regardless of language.

Lovethebeach

Visit site
Thanks Shay :) I know the PIO and their e-mail address, just trying to get an answer from them on how much to update and confirm where to send.

Anna*

Visit site
If you're on Facebook, join the Haffy Addicts page. There are loads of knowledgable people on there - some of whose work for the Haflinger Society GB. There's over 2000 people in the group so I'm sure someone can help!

Lovethebeach

Visit site
Thank you Anna, :) will toddle off and join. Sadly am now even more confused as it looks like the passport image may have been altered. The white markings are in red whilst all my other passports show hatching as red marked original is kept by pio's. The whorls don't match either, have vet coming to check.

Last edited: